AME Medical Group, Inc. is a cohort of well-qualified physicians with various specialties, creating a knowledge base of world-class intellectual capital in medicine.
- We take same day appointments and welcome walk-ins.
- Our average wait time is 30 minutes to 1 hour, while the average wait time at an ER in California is more than 4 hours.
- We accept all major PPO and HMO health insurances, while providing a cash option.
- We are open Monday - Friday 9 AM - 9 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM, and Sunday 11 AM - 3 PM.
- As an Urgent Care center, we can provide many of the same basic medical services as your doctor's office, with extended hours and lower out-of-pocket costs.
We are built on more than 17 years of industry knowledge and experience.
AME Medical Group, Inc. was founded in 1997 to meet the growing demand for disability management and occupational injury expertise.
Seeing a need for truly integrated, impartial, and qualified medical evaluators, AME developed a patient centric approach that would enhance medical business values, deliver faster to the market, and enable continuous innovation.
Our Medical Professionals and Panel of Doctors
Our team of medical professionals and panel of doctors cover a significant bandwidth of medical expertise. Our physicians have access to the team for consultation if necessary, ensuring that our patients have rich and competent coverage.Our physicians focus their time to evaluate patients. AME's management, protocols, and office staff allows physicians to maintain that focus exclusively by performing evaluations, articulating their professional opinions, and eliminating the burden of administrative responsibilities.
Meet The Doctors
Copyright © 2017-18